Thursday, September 25, 2008

SHOOT

Ok with this SHOOT thing. Apparently, I say that to much. Skylee has picked that up . . . and says it about everything! Obviously I need to get a new word. Its so dang CUTE, though. Her little voice and then the OOT part she says in a higher voice. So its like a "sshhOOT!" Oh you just have to hear her.

7 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

I think it's cute! Just be glad it's not a real swear word she is saying :)

JaNae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaNae said...

Hey Janae,

Your family is so cute. I had to say hi when I came upon your blog. I know what you mean by your earlier post about being old. I used to babysit you! :P

SueAnn said...

We have the same with only it is "oh my gosh", I figure it could definately be worse!!!

Rachel said...

Kids are fun! You look really good in the picture. Nate, looks good to. But I always thought you were the more beautiful half.

Anonymous said...

I TOOK HER HALLOWEEN PICTURES...HAHAH, WHO DID THEM, LOL. UPDATE YOUR BLOG DANG!

Melissa Voss said...

Hi Janae. I just thought I would let you know that I made my blog private so if you'd like an invite send your email to moose_143@hotmail.com.

Smile