Lately Nate has been gone ALOT. He has been driving back and forth to Idaho Falls about twice a day. Hauling bridges there, and trying to get a back load, back. In the two weeks so far, he has slept at home probably 4 times. And when he is home, and not sleeping, We see him for about 10 minutes and he's gone again. He can't get loaded until 5pm. So when he leaves . . its late and doesn't get there til Late. But if he stays home with us ,then he has to wake up and leave by 3 or 4am. So either way its tough. I think its tough! So I can't even imagine how hard it is for him. Not only do I MISS him but so do the KIDS. We Love when its Busy. We just Hate not having him around. We LOVE him and appreciate everything he does for our family.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comments:
AH! :( Your blog is so much cuter!!!!!!!!! and I like that big pic...cute hair sis!
Post a Comment