Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big Day!


Yah! Mollee and Tyson are officially the new

MR and MRS BIRD

They got married last Saturday and it was B E A U T I F U L ! From the decorations - to the food - and even the weather. I don't think they could have asked for anything more. There was a lot of hard work put into this wedding and the pulled it off! Now they are off to

HAWAII for their HONEYMOON!

I do have to say . . . that I am a bit jealous. But . . . we will get there one day. Have Fun you guys. Enjoy those seven days, because the Honeymoon doesn't last forever! CONGRATULATIONS on your new life together.

2 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Everyone looked so nice! And I love the curls in Sky's hair!! Looks like it was a fun day!

SueAnn said...

Yea!! I am so excited that you guys have a blog!! Since we hardly ever see you guys, it will be so nice. Your kids are adorable, I don't think I have ever seen Skylee in person...that is sad! I was bummed that we weren't able to come to the wedding but it looks like it was gorgeous, I loved looking at all your pictures!

Smile