Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chillin before the wedding

Friday before the wedding, we all drove up to Black Canyon to go boating. The water was FREEZING! But what do you expect when its the middle of September. Hey, we all had a good time anyways. Well, EXCEPT the fact that I left the kids life jackets in the garage. And I didn't realize that until we were in the water. Luckily we had an orange life jacket that fit Teigan. He complained a little. . . but he was just excited that he could get in the water. Skylee on the other hand, didn't have a life jacket. I felt so bad because she LOVES the water and she couldn't get in. I even felt worse because this will probably be our last boating trip this year. Dang! I am surprised though . . . that we even went because it has cooled off quite a bit. You never know what the weather will do. Hey we might get lucky and go again!

0 comments:

Smile