Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not Maintained for Cars!











Can you believe this! A couple of truckers had to take a load up to Oregon, including Nate. When they got to the dirt road this is what it said "Not Maintained for Cars (a picture of a car)"! I think it was 15 miles of dirt road. Which wasn't even suitable for a car, let alone a Semi and a trailer that was loaded! They were so lucky nobody even tipped over. And get this, thats not even half of it! Once they got unloaded, a crane had to lift the trailer up, turn it around up in the air and place it in front of the Semi. Obviously there was no room and they couldn't turn around, so this what they did. It's not every day that you get to see that!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Janae, I have not talked to you in years!!! I have been trying to catch up with you. You have two kids wow!!! They are so cute. I need your number so that I can call you.

Lyd Stew said...

Janae! No way! I haven't talked to you forever! I'm so glad you found me blog. Isn't it fun to keep tabs on everyone! :) Sounds like your having some fun adventures! What a cute family! Your kids are darling! I hope you'll keep in touch! Also- could I add your link to our class of 2002 blog? (I had a link to it on mine if you want to see it.) Do we have your e-mail and all that for up-coming reunions? Like I said- stay in touch!

Smile