KISSES for the BABY
HUGS for the BABY
Skylee finally got her FIRST BABY DOLL. We have so many trucks and boy toys that I just haven't bought any girl toys. But lately Skylee has been saying baby and playing with any doll she can get her hands on. I was going to wait til Christmas, but I just couldn't wait. I found this little soft doll at Target and she hasn't put it down. She loves it- and kisses it- and takes it everywhere. Definetly a good investment!














6 comments:
AH! I need one.
She didn't mean baby "DOLL", she meant that her mom needs to have and actual baby!! :)
aww, so sweet! I love when babies start showing affection!
Cutie I love little girl toys. I think I love them more thatn my girls. I love your hair in the red dress. It makes me want to so that again but I will never find the time and I don't go anywhere to show anyone even in church I am in the nursery.
That is so cute. Indee still loves her baby. A little too much she would bring her everywhere if we didn't "put her down for a nap" when we go places.
Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with her. Time sure flies. How are you doing?
Post a Comment