Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mommy & Daddy Time!














So Nate and I finally got the chance to Getaway. And we were headed straight towards LAGOON! We left the kids with Grandma, for the WHOLE weekend! I think I was more worried than the kids were. Well, the kids had a blast and didn't want to leave Grandma's, SO THANK YOU CHERYL for everything. We also drove the Mustang down and it was so much fun! OH to be YOUNG Again! (With No Worries) Anyways, we met up with our friends in Utah and got a fabulous hotel Thanks to Mollee. THANK YOU MOLLEE! Lagoon was so much fun! As you can see in the pictures, I am a total CHICKEN! I did not ride two rides and the SKYCOASTER was one of them. I got great pictures though. I told Nate that this was our new priority every year. Not going to Lagoon but GETTING AWAY, JUST US. Even if it is just a weekend. Thanks Levi and Kassandra for coming, WE had a BLAST! We'll have to DO IT AGAIN :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think CHICKEN is the word....you aren't in ANY of these pictures! Did you even go? haha.

Smile