Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dog Sitting

The kids were having fun feeding Saydee out of their hands
They definetly want a dog now. Including my Husband.


Last week I have been dog sitting for Mollee and Tyson (while they were on their honeymoon). I'm so thankful that she is a good dog. I only had a few problems, nothing major. Ok the first problem I had was MAJOR. Tyson dropped the dog off Monday morning. Not only 8 hours later I had LOST her! and I didn't even know it! I left to run some errands, and thought she would be fine. Well I thought wrong. An hour later I got a phone call from a lady in our subdivision. She had called the number on her collar (which was Mollee and Tyson) and they told her to call me. I was at Target and so I told her to put the dog in our backyard. When I got home she was OUT again! She had DUG a hole by the corner of the fence and squoze her way out. I'm sure Mollee was just freaking out. The First day and I Loose her! Thank goodness she didn't run away or anything. Sorry Mollee & Tyson, I didn't expect that coming.

0 comments:

Smile