I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. We certainly did!

Teigan and Skylee helped me "
MAKE" brownies before our little New Year Party.

They are definetly
Good HELPERS! They get the job done :)
We also made Nate's favorite SUGAR COOKIES, my favorite chicken salad, a veggie tray and
Carmel FONDUE! Plus the other food, which we won't even mention because we had so much.

Skylee
loves Jim. She wanted to sit right next to him, we had to put her chair up on the couch so she could be right next to him. That girl cracks me up some times.

Here's Don and Nate chilin out on the
KIDS CHAIRS, playing the
playstation. I do have to say, after this nice little picture . . . the guys had a nice detour down to Kendal's. Kendal came up here and through a fire cracker on our front lawn. So they decided to go over to his house and show him a
Real FIRE CRACKER show in his backyard! Needless to say, they weren't here when the New Year started. I told Nate, I made out with myself . . . and it was pretty good! He thought that was pretty funny.
11pm rolled around and the kids were still kickin! They probably had more fun the we did!
Thanks to the Food Fun and Friendship we had a great time! I hope this New Year brings Greatnest to everyone. Happy New Year :)
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Looks like a very fun party!!
Looks like you have all been having a lot of fun. I love the Christmas pictures, so cute!! Happy New Year!
Looks like fun! I love to cook with the kids, it makes it so much more of an adventure! The whole firecracker story sounds just like them!!
Post a Comment