This week: Letter B

We made a Bee out of a paper plate. Teigan really enjoyed that. He got to paint the paper plate yellow and he painted the stripes "
Black" a B word. He also glued the eyes and drew the mouth. And then we traced his feet on Wax paper for the Wings. It turned out pretty cute.

I also taught him the "Baby Bumblebee" song. Skylee liked this part more than Teigan did. but by the end Teigan was singing it with me and Skylee was saying a few words too, but mostly just doing the actions.
I have found it really hard to keep this fun and entertaining for Teigan. I literally have to drag him away, from whatever he is doing, to come spend time with me. I'm not going to let this stop us, but it is challenging some days. Onward we go. If you do have any ideas on how to keep things fun and exciting, please let me know.
1 comments:
Janae, You are a great mom!! I'm so proud of you. Making each day a memory for your kids, by teaching them, spending quality time with them and just loving them. You're the greatest!
Post a Comment