Monday, January 19, 2009

MOMME TIME

Learning Letter A
We painted an Apple for A and used it as a stamp. We also ate some apples for a snack and learned about them.
Skylee is learning to Say and Recognize her shapes.
I have made a goal this year to be a better mom.

Each day I am going to spend at least an hour with each of my kids seperatly so they get their own time with me. We are going to call it "MOMME TIME". Each day will be different. We will have Learning, Crafts, Activities, Cooking and what ever else comes our way.


If you have any Suggestions or Tips for me, feel free. I would love to have some Input and Feedback. All I know is I need to spend more time with my kids, whether it be one on one time, or something. Sometimes I feel like I'm failing as a mother and I need to do better. So please Leave a Comment, even if I don't know you, I would love to hear what you have to say.

2 comments:

taggdarci said...

What a great goal!! Two sites I love are sugardoodle.net and mormonchic.com. They have fun craft and kids stuff ideas. Hope those help. If I come across anymore, I'll let ya know. :o)

SueAnn said...

It is so easy to get caught up in all the things we have to get done and not spend enough quality time with our kids!! I am totally guilty of it, and want to take time everyday to play with them. I have found this blog http://fun4thechildren.blogspot.com/ that has some good ideas.

Smile