YAY!!! He looks so cute, you are so funny. You said Transforming, get it together MOM I know you mean Transformer! Man loves Transformer too, we bought him so much funny little sweatshirts and stuff for Christmas
We have been married for over 6 years now. Can you believe it! And everyday I love him even more! I could not imagine living life without Nate. He is my Knight in Shining Armor, my Prince Charming, and my Best Friend. He picks me up when I am down, He puts me in line when I wander, and He makes me Smile when no one else can. Who would have thought that Love would Continue Growing like this! We are loving life and Enjoying the Journey Together.
Teigan is my little shopper. He shops for ONE thing and one thing only. TRUCKS! He doesn't care what store we are in, but somehow he will find a truck, car, or 4wheeler that he wants to buy. Lately we have had some major breakdowns in the stores because I told him No. I told him "I can't buy a truck every time we go into a store". He is very hard headed, high spirited, and wants everything his way. Hopefully he will grow out of that. He has such a HUGE personality in such a small boy. We love you Teigan.
Skylee is my little ANGEL, DRAMA QUEEN, and SNUGGLE BUG. She has the biggest SHOE FETISH ever! You will find her every morning in my closet trying on, All the shoes. Not only does she try them on . . . but she WALKS in them! Very well. Skylee also loves her brother very much. She wants to Be and Do everything he does. I am so Lucky to have such a loving and Beautiful girl.
1 comments:
YAY!!! He looks so cute, you are so funny. You said Transforming, get it together MOM I know you mean Transformer! Man loves Transformer too, we bought him so much funny little sweatshirts and stuff for Christmas
Post a Comment