A couple weekends ago we made our annual trip up to McCall wthe Solosabals, and Koyle's. It was so much Fun! We stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Wyndham Resort, we even had a private hot tub out on the deck. We had so much Food and Snacks to last us 10days! Especially since we ate out all day Saturday. I do have to say . . . that my food was much better than last year, when we ate out. Last year we went to "The Pancake House" which is really good I just ordered something not so good. And then for dinner, I ordered Ribs. And they weren't your ordinary ribs! They were Beef Ribs that we HUGEMUNGOUS! You would have thought I was some kind of CAVE WOMAN or something. They were expensive and terrible! This year we went to the Shore Lodge, which was Fabulous! We also went Ice Skating, which was the guys idea! I had so much fun, I didn't want to leave. We had such a good trip, Thanks everyone.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
McCall Trip
Posted by Janae at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 comments:
Post a Comment