Last weekend we went back home to Surprise my mom for her Birthday. She had know idea that Nate and I and the kids were coming down, let alone Selena and Samiah. We hadn't seen Selena since August, so I think it was a real treat for my mom to see them. We surprised her Friday night . . .by knocking on her door. That wasn't the whole surprise either. Saturday night we got all her good friends and family together and had a Surprise Party for her. My dad took her to dinner and then brought her to the hotel were everyone was hiding out. She was so Surprised! Alana made a wonderful slideshow for everyone to watch too. The party turned out Great! Happy Birthday Mom :)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Surprise Party!!
Last weekend we went back home to Surprise my mom for her Birthday. She had know idea that Nate and I and the kids were coming down, let alone Selena and Samiah. We hadn't seen Selena since August, so I think it was a real treat for my mom to see them. We surprised her Friday night . . .by knocking on her door. That wasn't the whole surprise either. Saturday night we got all her good friends and family together and had a Surprise Party for her. My dad took her to dinner and then brought her to the hotel were everyone was hiding out. She was so Surprised! Alana made a wonderful slideshow for everyone to watch too. The party turned out Great! Happy Birthday Mom :)
Posted by Janae at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Oh... I love your mom. You, your mom, and sisters are all so pretty. I love that picture of all you girls.
How fun, and how good of you and your sisters to put all of that together! I bet she loved it!!
Post a Comment