Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Special Gift

I think this is my favorite gift that I have ever given! Probably because of all the work I put into it. It took so much time and effort to put it together, but it definelty was worth it! I made this for my sister, Selena for her Birthday. Since she lives so far away I thought this was perfect to give to her. The ending results . . . I Loved it! I hope she loves it as much as I do. Happy Birthday sis.






6 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

K - I want to make one of those! It is super cute!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

very cute its good to read your blog again I missed you loos lie you have been having some fun Emma got a bike for her birthday too.

Melissa Voss said...

That is way cute Janae. I bet Selena loves it. If not I'll take it. LOL...

SueAnn said...

Lots of fun pictures! Your FAMILY gift is so cute!

Anonymous said...

YES I DO LOVE IT!!!!!!! All my friends ask me where I bought it when they come over. I gues you better start a business. lol.

Rasmussen Family said...

That is so cute! I can't imagine how much time it took. Hope all is well with you guys. Merry Christmas!!

Smile