Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Deep Cleaning King


I don't know what got into my Husband last night, but I sure do love him. I was cleaning up dinner and trying to get the kids ready for bed, when I found Nate in the laundry room with EVERYTHING pulled out of the closet. He told me to shut the door and "Let me do my Thing". He was sick of my messy, no room, laundry room. See, usually have a shoe rack and a drying rack for the clothes on the other wall, so that gave us little room to walk from the garge into the house. Anyways, so after I put the kids to bed, I peeked in, And . . . he had the washer and dryer pulled all the way out and he was cleaning the walls and the floors and pretty much anything he could scrub. All I got to say is I LOVE MY HUSBAND! He definetly is my Deep Cleaning King! :)

0 comments:

Smile