Snowmobiling on Valentine's Day. Nate took me and the kids up to Cascade to snowmobile for the day. It was so much fun. First thing Teigan said when he was woke up was "Mom is it morning? Is the sun up? Can we go snowmobiling?" I think he was more excited than I was. Once we got there and Nate rode the sleds out of the trailer, all Skylee could say was "Daddy's Bike, Daddy's Bike". I was worrried about the kids freezing but it was such a beautiful day. We had borrowed the trailer and one of the snomobiles from one of our friends. Thanks to them, we all got to go and not freeze. It was so Great to spend the whole day with my cute little family. We even went out to dinner with kids. It couldn't have been a better Valentine's Day. Thanks Honey.


















1 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun too!! SueAnn changed my blog... I don't know where she found the layout but it is cute! Your kids are so stinkin cute! They are getting so big!
Post a Comment