Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Want a Bow-dacious Bow?



Want to Customize an Outfit? Well I just know how. Add a one of a kind Hair Bow! I have been making hair bows for the last year . . . And let me tell you it has been so much fun, adding the Sugar and Spice to every outfit my daughter owns. If you are interested in purchasing a Customized Hair Bow you can email me at Birdhouse21@clearwire.net. You can choose what color, what size, and what style. Or you can pick one I've already made. I also do Holiday Bows, Birthday Bows, Cheer Bows. Every Little Girl, needs a Pretty Little Bow.

3 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

Those are so cute. I wish I had a little girl to use them on. That is so cool that you are making and selling them.

Anonymous said...

I would like to order some HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bows for Samiah. Thanks. :)

JaNae said...

You can tell my little sister (Melissa) that she can always my them for MY little girl ;)

Smile