Monday, March 30, 2009

Boating in March!!

I can Not Believe these two! I know that we are all itchin to get in the water, but for cryin out loud its March!! It's still 50 degrees outside! The lakes not even open yet! They had to go to the river.
This was the first time they went out, March 18.

Yeah! Go honey! Don't freeze your BUTT Off!

So far they have gone 3 times already. The 2nd and 3rd time was Friday, March 27 and Saturday 28. I still can't Believe them. Nate wanted me to come out on Saturday with him, but I told him I can wait 2 more weeks for the lake to open. Then I would consider it :)

2 comments:

SueAnn said...

Brrrr!! That sounds SO COLD!! Those are some CRAZY boys! :)

Boyd Fam said...

Holy crap! Just looking at those pictures makes me want to shiver!! They are crazy for sure!!

Smile