Last weekend we cleaned out the side of our house and put up a pool. Since we no longer have a dog and the grass is dead on that side of the house we decided that would be a great place to put a pool. Its all gated off and we can lock it so the kids are safe. So we got started. Nate got some sand to level out the ground underneath the pool, and Boy was that work! I didn't even do that much, but the next day my arm was sore. Shoveling the sand out of that trailer was my workout for the day! Well when we were done we had extra sand, so we or should I say Nate made a sand box under the swing set. Hopefully no cats get to it before we can cover it up!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Swimming Pool
Posted by Janae at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
Yeah, janae! You did it, and it looks great. I especially like the family pic at the top of the page. It is so fitting....in front of the Malibu :) Keep up the good work! But, does this mean I have to stop blogging your kids? Hope not! Gotta have someones kids on my blog :)
hey dude! I was so glad you got a blog! It is so fun to see you guys and your cute kids! I am excited we are back in Idaho and we can see you guys when you come home!! We will have to come visit you guys and you can take us boating!
Hey Janae!! I ran across your blog and thought I'd say hi!! How are you guys? I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm glad you have a blog! Are you guys coming here any time soon? Anyway, have fun!
Yippie you have a blog This si wonderful yes you need to tell me when you come into Rexburg I don't live there but close enough. I wish we had a boat that looks like so much fun. K so I don't I can barley handle three kids a house and a husband. Cute blog keep em coming
Post a Comment