Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello Malibu!
















Recently we traded in our boat for a Malibu. I was totally against it at first. I didnt understand why my husband wanted a different boat. Ours was big and open and perfect for our family. And to top it off, we had owed it for only ONE year! Well if know either of us, my husband knows how to sucker me into anything. He demo-ed the boat twice, and brought it home over night and obviously that was enough, because here it is. I do have to say I love it alot more than our other one. It has two heaters, which has been wonderful because it hasn't been warm lately, and the kids love it. Teigans favorite part is the hot shower on the back of the boat. He likes to spray everyone that comes into contact with us. My favorite part is the Perfect Pass. I can now drive the boat and pull Nathan while he slolams. Nathan's favorite part is the name "MALIBU"!

0 comments:

Smile