Monday, June 29, 2009

Slippin, What?

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Slippin Slide
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Mike & Angie said...

so CUTE!! How'd you do that? Do you scrapbook anymore? I love the whole computer, keeping in touch thing. I'm not as good as you are posting photos. But, I'm sure one photo of dad and I is sufficient! lol I've got to work on scrapbooking though. Wish me luck.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Auntie misses you!

Randi and Adam said...

Just wanted to say hi!! We found your blog off of Mark and Noelle's because that is my friend Melanie's brother. Anyhow, we were pretty excited to see your kids. They sure are cute! Glad that you guys are doing good and having a fun summer!

Goodman Family said...

Your kids are adorable! I saw your blog link of Lydia's. I hope all is going well for you guys. Maybe we will see you around Christmas. We will be in hometown.

Smile