We had one surprise when we got home from vacation. And it was a big surprise! The pool that we got a month ago, somehow the seam came apart and drained the whole pool! I don't know how long it had been sitting there, almost empty, but there was algae and some other things floating or trying to live in there, it was pretty gross! Nate and Corbin patched up the pool and we started filled up the pool again! 10 hours later it was almost full! and then the seam started to separate. It only separated a little, so there were only two streams of water leaking out, when Corbin had the great idea to try and plug it up with his hands! Oh dear! The whole seam separated and there went all the water! I think it emptied in 15 minutes and our whole back yard was a lake! It was kind of sad but I think it was more funny! If it didn't happen then, it would have happened sooner or later.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comments:
I was so sad about this. Just when I was getting in the "swim in a pool" mode!
Post a Comment